Fast - Deep - Strategic
The Organizational Navigation program is based on a set of dynamic principles that will guide you in an ever-changing reality. It is a process with follow up check-points, which is typically conducted to help Leadership Teams integrate as a fully functional primary lead team and eliminate silo thinking. During this process, the Leadership Team will create common values and goals, their strategy and tactical plan to achieve it, explore what’s holding them and the Organization back, and what they can do to overcome their key barriers as a team.
This transparent and reproducible model enables Leaders and teams to synchronize realities, objectives and motivations at personal, interpersonal and organizational level. This helps teams to create alignment, increase motivation, improve focus, and agree a mutual compass that can be used as a platform for their next navigation. The model is organized around the four points of a compass – North, East, West and South (N.E.W.S.™). Each direction represents the different elements of navigation. The compass acts as a valuable tool for identifying areas where performance has broken down and where teams need to focus on building greater effectiveness together.
Organizational Navigation is particularly useful in the following situations:
- When organizations are ‘stuck’
- When creating alignment among the Leadership Team members is crucial
- When managing organizational change
- Following mergers and acquisitions
- As a structured process for strategic planning
How does it work?
- Interviews with selected participants
- Online-Questionnaire to analyze the current situation
- Customization of the process based on the outcome of the analysis
A 2-day interactive Strategy Workshop based on the N.E.W.S.™ Compass to develop the next phase of the Organization and to move forward, in mutual agreement, and with greater levels of understanding.
- Quarterly checkpoint meetings (half-day)
- Optional N.E.W.S.™ Executive Coaching
- Post-Process-Questionnaire after 3 months to measure ROI
What can you expect?
From an Organizational Development perspective, we expect you to achieve following results:
- A clear and practical vision of your future as a team
- A common set of values to support your performance and decision-making processes
- An understanding of what may hold you back from achieving your full potential as a team and as a business, and how to overcome these obstacles
- Clarity on your strategic drivers and a tactical plan to deliver your vision
- A shared understanding of who you are as a team and how you can use the strengths of each individual for the best possible performance