Results Through Relationships™
More than ever Leaders are being called upon to achieve consistent, outstanding results despite changing roles, goals, accountabilities, structures, or even new team members. The Leaders who are able to transform the stumbling blocks of conflict and misunderstanding into opportunities are those who understand that their team can go further together than they can alone. For these Leaders, building and sustaining collaborative relationships is priority number one to accelerate success for themselves and their teams.
Your Organization will benefit from this Program if:
- You want Leaders and teams to communicate effectively with teammates and clients to achieve mutually beneficial results
- You want Leaders and teams to know and deploy their strengths at the right time for the right reason for greater effectiveness
- You want to increase people's commitment to and responsibility for achieving shared outcomes
- You want Leaders and teams to assume a greater sense of ownership for producing results
- You want to encourage teams to collaborate to make the best decisions for the Organization
How does it work?
- Pre-Workshop Online Strength Deployment Inventory® (SDI) Assessment
- Customization to Organizational needs
A 1-day interactive Workshop that allows participants to develop skills in assessing their own and others’ motives and how to choose the right strengths in high-stake situations. Working in groups and as a team, participants learn through hands-on exercises how to overcome common stumbling blocks that get in the way of collaborative communication. The day is split into three main segments, which follow the skill model of Assess, Borrow, Communicate.
- Optional individual coaching
- Access to the CoreStrengths LearnerSource to reinforce learning
What can you expect?
From an Organizational, Leadership and Talent Development perspective we expect you to achieve following results:
- Reduce time spent in unproductive conflict situations
- Increase productive collaboration leading to higher engagement levels
- Improve individual and organizational performance
- Improve decision-making and opportunity management
- Lower absenteeism/presentism and staff turnover